The Mind Voyager is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Processing Of Personal Data, the data controller is Mr. Panagiotis Stavrou.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site themindvoyager.com or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, video, audio sequences and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits as a quest or a register user, to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); video you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties and may receive information about you from them.
- Information that you provide us when you write to us.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
In additional, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and our Acceptable use Policy, or to protect the rights, intellectual property rights, property or safety of us, our customers, or others. This including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisements to that target audience.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our site, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or request it be deleted be making the changes in your member account settings page, or by emailing our contact information at email@example.com.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and/or resolve disputes.